- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Questions or Suggestions
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Ag-Biz Alliance does not own or control, or to people that Ag-Biz Alliance does not employ or manage.
Ag-Biz Alliance collects personally identifiable information when you register for Membership, when you use certain Ag-Biz Alliance services, and when you enter promotions . Ag-Biz Alliance may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with Ag-Biz Alliance we may ask for your name, email address . Once you register with Ag-Biz Alliance and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Ag-Biz Alliance also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Ag-Biz Alliance cookie information, and the page you requested.
Ag-Biz Alliance uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Ag-Biz Alliance will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, however, when you purchase Membership on our site please be aware that we may supply your website details including Business Name, Email Address, Web Site Address, Description of your products and services, to other parties for display on their websites. We may also be paid to supply this information by third parties. When you use Ag-Biz Alliance's services you agree to allow us to do this.
Ag-Biz Alliance will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information in order to provide the service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Ag-Biz Alliance to provide a service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Ag-Biz Alliance Terms of Service - which includes Ag-Biz Alliance Terms of Service - or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Ag-Biz Alliance may set and access Ag-Biz Alliance.com, cookies on your computer.
Ag-Biz Alliance allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. The way other companies use their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Ag-Biz Alliance Services cookies.
Ag-Biz Alliance uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Ag-Biz Alliance services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences.
Your Ag-Biz Alliance Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas Ag-Biz Alliance uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Ag-Biz Alliance may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
If you have questions or suggestions please email us.
If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy organisation.
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, please email us.